How can you win a $300,000 custom home and support a good cause at the same time? This custom home is built by the MBIA Building Futures Program, The University of Montana College of Technology and The Flagship Program. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath single level home. There is a spacious foyer, open concept with the living, dining and kitchen area, granite countertops in the kitchen, master bath has a soaking tub and a separate tiled shower, gas fireplace in the living room and many more amenities. Tickets are available at the "Open House".
Raffle Tickets are now available at the following locations:Rosauers on Reserve Street Pattee Creek Market on 39th St.Orange Street Food FarmKarl Tyler Chevrolet, 3663 N. Reserve St.The Missoulian, 500 S. HigginsJCCS, 2620 Connery WayCollege of Technology, 909 South Ave. W.Caras Management Co., 401 SW Higgins Culligan Water, 2020 Ernest Ave.Garden of Readin' - Brooks St & FairviewMissoula Building Industry Association, 1840 South Ave. W.
Read more for contest rules and regulations.
- Make checks payable to Missoula Student Built House.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket.
- You do not need to be present at drawing to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within 60 days from the drawing.
- Employees of the Missoula Building Industry Association and Building Futures Committee members are not eligible to enter.
- The name listed on the ticket will have legal right to any prize winnings regardless of who may have purchased the ticket.
- Prizes will be awarded and, under Montana law, must be awarded as real estate. Prize will not be awarded as cash.
- Taxes, license or insurance are the responsibility of prize winners.
- All proceeds support the Building Futures Program and the Scholarship Program of the Missoula Building Industry Association. Raffle ticket purchases are not tax deductible under current IRS regulations. For complete information contact your tax advisor.
- Only 4,000 tickets will be sold. If fewer than 3,000 tickets are sold, the raffle can be extended until the minimum number of tickets are sold. No written notification will be required. See website for details.
- Tickets can only be sold within the state of Montana, and winners must be a resident of Montana.
- Purchaser agrees that MBIA and media representative may call the day of the drawing to inform them of the prize they have won if they are not present at the drawing.
- Tickets may be purchased through the Missoula Building Industry Association at 1840 South Avenue West, Missoula, MT 9801 or visit www.buildmissoula.com for ticket locations. Cash, check or money order accepted.
Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/missoulastudentbuilthouse. Proceeds from the raffle will go toward funding future projects and awarding scholarships to eligible students who were involved.